By providing a controlled dose of oxygen and paying careful attention to yeast nutrition, it is possible to guarantee their survival until fermentation is complete, resulting in a clean, precise aromatic profile.
Unlock the full potential of your wines: our expertise for smart decision-making
Over the past 25 years, Vivelys has been developing its savoir-faire step by step, from vine to cellar, focusing on key factors such as the interaction between wine, wood, and oxygen; and on harvest, vinification, and maturation management.
Everything you need to create and define your wine profiles.
What's important to us is :
- Providing our customers with as much peace of mind and security as possible at every stage of the winemaking process
- Helping them make the right decisions at the right time
We strive to be the go-to partner for winegrowers, from vine to cellar
- Combined savoir-faire in oenology and microbiology.
- Recognised expertise with regard to the Wine-Wood-Oxygen interaction.
- Guaranteed precision and results.
- Adapt, drive, and manage your winemaking processes.
Our customers say it best...
For over 25 years, we have been opting for innovative technologies that respect the soil and expertise of each and every winegrower.
Ruben Ruffo, Familia Zuccardi - Argentine
Alaina Valasquez, Opus One - USA
Steve Peck FR, J.Lohr - USA
In the current context of climate change, we are observing a marked trend: wines are becoming increasingly sensitive, with reduced acidity and more rapid evolution. This reality also confronts us with the constant need to adapt to fluctuations in market demand.
Based on feedback from our customers and our 25 years of know-how, we're going to present a number of tips based on 2 powerful natural oenological tools: oak and oxygen.