In the scope of its activities, VIVELYS may collect and process personal data.
“VIVELYS” refers to VIVELYS, a company incorporated in France under the form of simplified limited liability company (société par actions simplifiée) with a share capital amounting to 2.000.000 Euros, whose registered office is located at Domaine du Chapître, 34750 Villeneuve-Les-Maguelone, France, registered under number 453 312 365 RCS Montpellier.
“Personal Data” referred to any data related to a natural person that may be directly or indirectly identified.
“Website” refers to the VIVELYS website available at www.vivelys.com.
2) DATA CONTROLLER
VIVELYS acts as data controller as provided in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data know as the “General data protection regulation” and the French Law n°18-17 of January 6th, 1978, referred to as the “Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act” (the “GDPR Regulation”).
3) PERSONAL DATA
VIVELYS processes mainly the following Personal Data:
- Personal Data communicated by the clients, intermediates, suppliers and service providers of VIVELYS;
- Personal Data communicated to VIVELYS by the candidates during the recruitment process;
- Personal Data communicated to VIVELYS through the Website.
This Personal Data may be related to the following information:
- Identity: surname, name;
- Contact details: professional email address, professional phone number, region, country;
- Professional life: position, company name, languages spoken;
- Applications: personal email address, personal phone number, personal address, photo, work experience, skills, education level, activities;
- Navigation data: IP address, data related to the user’s equipment and browser, cookies and trackers (for more information on the cookies used click here).
4) PURPOSE – LEGAL GROUNDS
Your Personal Data is collected and processed by VIVELYS to:
- Manage the commercial relationship with its clients, intermediaries, suppliers and service providers;
- Process the candidates applications;
- Communicate information related to VIVELYS products, services and events;
- Answer the users’ requests send using the Website contact form and ensure their follow-up;
- Create and manage Website users client accounts;
- Manage and improve the Website;
- Conduct analysis and statistics;
The process of Personal Data is required (i) for the performance of contractual and/or precontractual obligations for the purposes described in sections a) and b) or (ii) to address the legitimate interests of VIVELYS for the purposes described from sections c) to f).
Some cookies are processed by VIVELYS based on the user’s consent.
In the context of its commercial relationship, VIVELYS may use some Personal Data to prospect, provided it holds the express and prior consent of the related persons.
5) PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
The Personal Data recipients may be either:
- VIVELYS, OENEO and its subsidiaries; and/or
- VIVELYS’ commercial partners.
VIVELYS may use subcontractors for certain technical services, for example the Website hosting and the communication of information related to its products, services and events. In such cases, VIVELYS will ensure the conditions of access to the Personal Data by such subcontractor are contractually defined.
For the Purposes set out above, VIVELYS may transfer Personal Data to a country outside the European Union. In such cases, VIVELYS ensure the conditions of such transfer are contractually defined in compliance with the GDPR Regulation in force.
6) PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION CONDITIONS
Personal Data (i) required for the performance of precontractual obligations and/or the establishment of a contractual relationship or (ii) with an asterisk on the Website is a mandatory data. Otherwise, VIVELYS will not be able to (i) establish or execute the contract or (ii) answer requests nor create or manage the Website users’ client accounts.
Any other Personal Data is a facultative data allowing VIVELYS to meet the Purposes above.
Personal Data processing activities implemented by VIVELYS do not lead to any automated data processing decisions.
7) RETENTION PERIOD
Personal Data collected is retained for a period of:
- Three (3) years after the end of the commercial relationship and up to five (5) years for the needs of managing any dispute for the clients, intermediaries, suppliers and service providers Personal Data;
- Six (6) months after the last contact with the candidate or for the entire duration of the employment contract and up until the term of prescription or up until the term of the applicable legal timeframes for the candidates Personal Data;
- Three (3) years after the last contact for the Website users’ Personal Data;
- Thirteen (13) months from storage on the user’s device for Personal Data collected on the Website using cookies.
8) YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the GDPR Regulation, you can access, correct and ask for the suppression, the portability or the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data by contacting VIVELYS at: email@example.com.
If even after you exercised your rights you are not satisfied with the response given by VIVELYS, you can address a complaint to the CNIL.
More information on your rights on the website www.cnil.fr
9) VERSION – UPDATE